Zion Congregation of German Baptists
Location: Town of Wayne
Source: Washington County, Wisconsin : past and present; by Quickert, Carl, ed Publisher Chicago, copyright 1912 : S.J. Clarke Publishing Co.
The Zion's Congregation of German Baptists was founded in 1850. Some of the charter members were: Wilh. Mollhagen, M. Schwendener, and F. Mueller. The church was erected in 1865. The first preacher was Rev. W. E. Grim. The congregation at present has no resident minister. The director is Chas. L. Jung. — There is another Baptist congregation near Ackerville in the town of Polk, which likewise has no resident preacher.