St. Theresa's Oak Knoll Cemetery
Eagle Township, Waukesha County, Wisconsin
This cemetery is located on the east side of Highway 67, just south of the Village of Eagle, Section 22.
This active cemetery , was established as a public cemetery abt 1853. In 1923, when St. Theresa's Congregation ran out of space at the old cemetery, the church took over Oak Knoll. Additional land for the cemetery was donated by Arthur Juedes in the 1950's, and one more acre was bought for expansion in the 1990's.
The records for this cemetery are still being gathered. The older records are in Latin and German. St. Theresa's has the parish records 1865-date. There are very few stones prior to the 1880's. The records are open for inspection. The church does not do extensive research on a family but will answer a specific question by mail.
A few photos have been taken of stones in this cemetery by Linda & Larry Kopet.