More research needs to be done to determine the exact location of this cemetery. The two bodies that were buried here were exhumed and reinturred elsewhere
This cemetery had only the burials of two children (names unknown). The bodies were exhumed and reburied elsewhere abt. 1966. The church no longer has a cemetery.
The church was originally a German church. The congregation shared a pastor with St. John's of North Prairie. In 1871 the church was appointed it's own pastor. The church was reorganized in 1905 as St. Mark's Ev. Lutheran Church, Missouri Synod.
There are no known cemetery records.